Simply Youth Ministry has some really smart people working for them…and one of THE sharpest may just be Matty McCage. I’m not really sure exactly what Matty’s job title is (Matty, do you even know?). What I know now, that I didn’t know till yesterday, is that Matty knows small churches.
So Matty and I had this phone chat set up so Matty could school me in all things Live Curriculum. I like to keep up with what’s available because so many churches ask me what would work best for them. Here’s what I didn’t know:
1) Did you know LIVE had 6 different lines now? (I lost track somewhere around 4, I think. Sorry, SYM.)
2) Did you know they have a new College version now? Me neither!
3) Did you know that each lesson cost like only $3.46 one time? (I kinda knew that. No matter how many people use it.)
4) Did you know that the biggest customer base for using LIVE is the small church? (Think about it; the scope and sequence is there. Its so user friendly with the dashboard; small church teams don’t get to meet a lot since they’re volunteers. )
5) Matty has really cool hair and is allergic to peppers? (That I knew. Feed him one and you’ll be giving him mouth-to-mouth.)
There’s more but you already think I’m getting some fat endorsement check from this blog; I’m not, btw.
I just really think this could be a great solution for churches who don’t have a CE person or a youth director or a lot of time trying to figure out what to use. Call Matty at 615-349-7111 for yourself and let him school you. That’s his job…I think. http://live.simplyyouthministry.com/